Friday, January 07, 2011

New Year's Fireworks



It is a new year and I thought I would share a bit of my new year's eve night with you. The group headed toward the beach, possibly the Indian Ocean, to see traditional dancing, eat some food, and do a little dancing. Ahh yes friends, a dance party Indian style. Lets just say I'm coming home with some new dance moves and they are stellar. In addition to all the festivities there were some poorly planed possibly illegal fireworks. A bit before midnight came what sounded like a riffle shot, followed by a string of real high in the sky balls of lights. Unfortunately for the guy running the show the following string of bangs produced nothing but a humorous new years fail. Oh, but the pyrotechnics weren't over there. Yes, next came the large sparklers on the patio to add to the festive nature of the evening. Well that and add to the poor decision making that goes hand in hand with most New Year's Eve. I wish I had pictures of the bight lights that brought so much laughter, so instead I give you Katy Perry in all her glory.

No comments: